Two people have been taken to hospital following a fire at a Sudbury cafe this morning (February 4).
Fire crews were called to the incident at Caffé Nero in North Street, Sudbury, at 9.43am.
Two vehicles attended the scene, with the fire contained to the first floor.
A 19-year-old was taken to hospital suffering from shock after having a panic attack while a 20-year-old was suffering from smoke inhalation.
The fire was put out at 10.21am and crews have now left the scene.
One appliance was from Sudbury while the other came from Long Melford.
The cafe is open as normal.