AN investigation is under way after a soldier claimed he was sexually assaulted at Wattisham Airfield.
Military police are looking into allegations that the soldier was the victim of a sex attack by three servicemen at the helicopter base.
Officers from the force’s Special Investigation Branch launched an investigation into the claim at the weekend. Speaking on Monday, a spokesman for the Ministry of Defence said that the investigation was “ongoing”.
“Action will be taken against those who fall short of the Army’s high standards,” he said.
Prince Harry was stationed at the airfield last year as he trained to become an Apache helicopter pilot.