Home   News   Article

Man hospitalised after house fire




Latest news from the Suffolk Free Press, suffolkfreepress.co.uk, @sfpsudbury on Twitter
Latest news from the Suffolk Free Press, suffolkfreepress.co.uk, @sfpsudbury on Twitter

A man from Sudbury was taken to hospital after breathing in smoke during a house fire in Highfields Road.

East of England Ambulance staff were called to the blaze at 7.20am on Tuesday.

A spokesman said the man’s injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More