Cavendish man may have died from lung condition related to asbestos exposure
A 92-year-old man from Cavendish may have died as a result of a lung condition associated with exposure to asbestos, an inquest heard.
Eric Turner, of High Street, was admitted to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds with breathing difficulties.
The inquest at Suffolk Coroners’ Court in Ipswich on Monday was told that Mr Turner may have been suffering from mesothelioma when he died on January 2.
Assistant Suffolk coroner Dr Daniel Sharpstone adjourned the hearing until May 30.