Click here to see some of the top stories from this week’s Suffolk Free Press.
- Great Cornard football fans told to keep the noise down
- Voters stick to what they know as councillors are re-elected
- Derelict former factory site to be replaced by 110 homes
- Great Cornard primary school has made improvements
- Sudbury art shop to close as recession strikes again
- Make-or-break meeting on plan for village pub
Plus all the latest news, sport and features from your area, only in your Suffolk Free Press. Out today for 65p.