Click here to see what stories are in this week’s Free Press.
- Chilton family ‘deeply hurt’ by grave flower ban
- Millions share Elise’s love of unusual science facts
- Pregnant mum from Great Cornard hits out at new NHS phone-line service
- Former Sudbury charity manager breaks neck in fall
- Clare turbine approved despite protests
- Anger over sale of Stoke-by-Nayland school to religious sect
Plus all the latest news, sport and features from your area, only in your Suffolk Free Press. Out today for 65p.