Man treated for smoke inhalation

Latest fire and emergency news from the Suffolk Free Press, suffolkfreepress.co.uk, @sfpsudbury on Twitter
Latest fire and emergency news from the Suffolk Free Press, suffolkfreepress.co.uk, @sfpsudbury on Twitter
0
Have your say

Paramedics treated a man suffering from smoke inhalation after a bin fire in Sudbury.

Fire crews from the town were called to the blaze in East Street shortly before 5.30pm on Thursday.

Firefighters put out the flames and requested an ambulance. A man was treated at the scene after breathing in smoke.