Click here to see what stories you can expect to find in this week’s edition of the Free Press!
- Glemsford Primary School caught out by £500,000 IT equipment scam.
- Tesco will not appeal supermarket refusal in Hadleigh.
- Cannabis factory raid seizes 1,000 plants in Sudbury.
- Anti-knife crime campaigner vows to continue her work after amnesty success.
- Council set to evict travellers from Sudbury car park.
- Victim of Great Cornard gang attack speaks out.
All this and more in your Suffolk Free Press - on sale every Thursday, priced 60p.